Privacy and Policy
Updated: July 2019
- What personal identifiable data is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures designed and implement to protect the misuse of your information
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- And the procedure implemented to protect the misuse of your information
- What we have in place to correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, sharing and use
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this data to anyone.
We will use data collected to respond to your needs, with reference to why you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organisation, other than as necessary to respond to your request with regards to our services.
Your Access to and take Control of your Information
You have the right to opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Here are options available at your disposal:
- See what information we have about you, if any
- You have the right to obtain access to your data, if any
- Change and correct any data we have about you, if any
- Have us delete any data we have about you, if any
- Delete your account when you Opt-out, which automatically delete all your information from our systems
- Right to restrict processing,we can still store your information, but may not use it further
- Right to withdrawn your consent at anytime via Opt-out option on the website
- You have a right to obtain and reuse personal information for your own purpose as you wish.
- Right to express any concern you have about our use of your data
We handle all the information with precautions to protect it, when you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Where we collect sensitive information such as credit cards, we ensure payment gateways are encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for icon at the bottom of your web browser after you have been redirected to payment page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline and it is accessible based on the needs to employee to be able to perform a specific task, access granted track and managed to ensure security of the information. Our Information Technology (IT) equipment are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use our website, our visitors must complete a registration form to gain full access to their account. During registration a visitor required to give some information (such as name, email address, telephone number). This information will be use to contact you about the products/services on our site that match your request. Other information may also be collected but it will not be required.
To successfully complete your order, we request information from you on our order form, you must provide contact information such as name, shipping address and financial information to compete a transaction. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders, if we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to notify you.
We use aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card companies to bill users for all the goods and services. This companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We also partner with other third party companies to provide specific services. When user signs up for any of our services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These third party companies are not allow to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing services accordingly.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read and understand the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable data.
Please contact contact us immediately via telephone at email@example.com if you have any questions.