Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 26 Sept 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Mybarnite.com and the services operated on behalf of our customers.These policies apply to all events posted unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event detail. Please read individual event booking information carefully. Mybarnite have the right to cancel any event considered to pose a threat to individual or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
Your access to and use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These Terms apply
to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service, you are agreed to bound by the terms. If you disagree with any part
of the terms then you may not access the service.
If you wish to purchases any products or service made available through the services provided on the website, you may be asked to supply certain information
relevant to your purchase including, without limitation.
1. All cancellation must be received less than 1 day before the commencement of the event, else otherwise, 15% cancellation charges may be applicable to the booking.
2. If you cancel your order 1 day prior to the start of the event, booking fee will not be charge
3. All booking cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund
4. To cancel the event, customers can simply login into there account and select order to do so
5. All refund request must be made by the attendee who placed the order or credit cardholder.
6. Refund will be credited back to the original credit used for placing the order.
Some services are billed on a subscription basis, while other are billed on Pay As You Go and per transaction. You will be billed in advance on a recurring basis.
Your order will be delivered to your email address provided when registering with us. The email will display the products, pricing, transaction number and barcode. the receipt of your purchase will not include payment details.
Problem with your order/Missing invoice
After placing your order and you do not receive confirmation email and the receipt. Sometime, email does take a while depends on your network. Please wait for sometime and recheck your email. However, if you 're still facing the problem, contact our customer support team and we will do our best to resolved the issues.
Our services allows you to post events, share the events with your customers, while your customers can share the same event with their friends. However, you are responsible for information make available or post on our website.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions at anytime, if a revision is required to ensure customers interest are served and are updated with the new terms.however, what consitutes a materia change will be determnined at our ,sole discretion.out these terms.
For all other queries, please contact Mybarnite support team at: email@example.com